Friday, December 30, 2011

Fine Art: A gem of a book to write in

Look over to the right at the top  and you'll see a beautiful gift my daughter, Liz, made for me..

Here's another perspective:


It's a beautiful little book. It inspires me to ask myself - as a writer, how will I fill pages in 2012?

I eagerly anticipate writing my second novel to be posted in weekly chapters on this blog.

This blog will turn one year old in 2012 and I look forward to writing the birthday post and the 100th post.

If possible I plan on writing some guest blogs for the Bettyverse. (And anyone else that asks me. I'm not proud.)

I also look forward to writing comments to as many blogposts as I can for all the blogs written by my lovely cyber-space cronies. Thank you for allowing me into your community!

How will you fill pages in 2012?

6 comments:

  1. That IS a beautiful book. May you enjoy filling it. :)

    How will I fill pages in 2012? Same way I always do: one word at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely place for Diva Wrant. Merry Meet ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I like the colors and the rough edges. I'd be afraid to write in it with my scrawl. It would be ruined!

    Also, what Linda said. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely an inspiring journal.

    I like your question too! Hmmm. Well, there's my blog of course. And I'm writing my novel which will take a few months. Those two will probably take up my time!

    And hopefully comments chez my frogs! Usually late, but y'all have still been a big part of my year. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely journal.

    My plans for 2012 - Finish my novel. Run a 5K. (run aka walking fast enough to pretend I'm running.) I would like to enjoy some 'significant shrinkage' and continue to enjoy life. I think it will be a full journal by the end of 2012. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you like the gift. It is a great compliment that you are writing a blog about it. how will I fill pg's well as an artist I will fill mine with sketches.

    ReplyDelete