Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Little Rebellion

So at my sucky job they have a new way to torture me. xmas carols. Do you know how much I hate xmas carols?  A lot.

I decided today to do something subversive but subtle. I made my screen saver rotating 3 D text that says - MERRY AXIAL TILT.

I wanted to say Axial Tilt is the reason for the season - but that is too long.

A very small rebellion that may go completely unnoticed by anyone but it makes me feel better.

Yeah, I'm a hellcat.

Tell me about your small rebellions. Come on - you know you got some.

4 comments:

  1. Holy crap! I just realized that I've let go of all my rebellions! Wahh! Must get them back or I might become boring. *sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live completely out of the broom closet, my entire LIFE is a rebellion.

    Very nice with the screen saver. The carols would make my head explode. When I was in the mall, after closing hours, the very minute the clock ticked over, I'd put my head phones/ear buds on.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Hey, we all have our coping mechanisms. Yours sounds like a good one to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahah I do things like "I'll show them, I'll come to work on time!!" Or I take my ENTIRE lunch hour.

    I like your rebellion and I'm with you and the xmas carols -- a few the day before is enough for me, I know people have to get it out of their system.

    You could play Nut Rocker? I think that's what it's called. It was a rock version of the Nut Cracker. ahahah that would teach 'em.

    ReplyDelete