Friday, June 22, 2012

Erotica Romance Novel: Jacked Up, Author: Erin McCarthy

Erotica with a plot and an eye-candy cover

I just received Erin McCarthy's new release, Jacked Up in the mail today.



So I decided to put up a link to my previous blogpost (March 2011) about the Fast Track series that this book is from.

Go here for my take on this funny sexy series. Hint: I love it.

This is the sixth book. They all have eye-candy covers like this one.

I will surely have read the book by Tuesday and I'll update this post when I finish with how much I enjoyed the book, because I know I will, and why I enjoyed it; other than the obvious reasons, of course.

What are you doing this weekend?

UPDATE #1 before this even gets posted:
OH. MY. DOG. Y'all tiny spoiler alert here - the hero has convinced the heroine to drive in the DEMOLITION DERBY. I kid you not. If you know me, you know, I'm happier than a Monarch butterfly in a field of Milkweed.

UPDATE #2 "...her smile made him feel like a kid with one fist full of candy and the other full of fireworks." Jacked Up by Erin McCarthy
Serious envy here. I will NEVER  be able to write such a clever line as that. Dammit.

UPDATE #3 It's official. I loved it. I'll probably scammingly reread it twenty times before I put it on the bookshelf, only to pull it off again with the other five books in the series, to reread at least twice a year. Characters - I love them. Story - fun, sexy, compellling. And Erin's voice well...

FINAL UPDATE #4 Another of Erin's clever sentences that I so envy - "She was going to make fun her bitch." Jacked Up by Erin McCarthy --- I have a new life motto, y'all.

8 comments:

  1. Never say never. It'll come back and bite you squarely in the ass. Truth. Absolute truth.

    Hanna has taken to saying "Oh my science!" Works for her, and I laugh at it every time. Bonus.

    That cover is amazing. I may need to go lie down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Julie -- never say never! And thanks for the eye candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing is I might be able to come up with a comment or two like that once in a while but Erin's books are chock full of them.

      Delete
  3. OMD I love it!!
    Nice eye candy there. Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if I could counter my destructive love of candy with a calorie-free love of eye candy. Gaze at a book cover like this whenever I crave chocolate. If only it were that simple.

      Delete
  4. I third Julie. My ass has been bitten more times than I care to count. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one time where I wouldn't mind being bitten in the ass. Well, there's probably other times, too, wink, wink. Just not by dogs or my daughters psycho cat who loves to bite my calves.

      Delete