Sunday, June 3, 2012

willwriteforchocolate Yahoo group

May Chocolate Bootcamp Winner Declared

April won and not surprising considering she wrote an impressive 29 days out of 31 in May!

April 65811 (29)


Frequent commenter London Mabel was second despite getting a week late start. She wrote an impressive 23 days out of 24. 

LM 55728 (23)


 Yours truly was third. I slacked at the end and only wrote 20 days but I'm still proud of myself considering I've only been writing for 2 months and my first draft of my wip is at 70K.

Judy 44018 (20)


 Frequent commenter Judie came in fourth. Despite having some personal sorrows she wrote 23 days this month.

Judie 38150 (23)

 And our own lovable, funny, mystery write Kewl Kate was fifth. Despite being the mother of children and dogs, she wrote 24 days this month.

Kate 28825 (24)


Christen 13683 (15)


Jen 9191 (13)


astros28 3992 (4) aka Jennifer Comeaux who wrote the book Life on the Edge


Melba 2900 (2)

Zeba 2230 (1)

IN THE WORDS OF MR. GRACE FROM 'ARE YOU BEING SERVED?'
"YOU'VE ALL DONE VERY WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

9 comments:

  1. Congratulation to all of you! What a wonderful accomplishment, each word, each day. Be very proud of yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YaY!!! Congrats! to all the bootcampers. Those are some impressive numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you all! Looks like Chocolate Bootcamp is really working. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love, Chocolate Boot Camp. Judy, thank you so very much for hosting it AND moving it forward a month. You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot! Look at those great numbers! Congratulations everyone! (Especially April. Even though I'm jealous of your chocolates.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone.

    Hehehe Delia - not as jealous as Kate. I keep expecting an email with an address for April c/o Kate in Vermont.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was fab, thanks again. ...Now to get started on my June!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having trouble getting going myself. And besides April whose going strong in June, there's some new people doing well also. It's a good thing.

      Delete
    2. I noticed that. It's so cool!

      Delete