Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Romance Novel: The Great Escape, Author: Susan Elizabeth Phillips

Blame it on Susan

This is not going to be much of a blogpost. And if you want to blame someone for that you can blame that, that, that, that incredible writer, Susan Elizabeth Phillips.

It's 4 am and I just finished reading The Great Escape. Of course, once I started it I couldn't put it down. Yes, it is that good.

So now I'm going to sleep and then I'm going to wake up and reread it. Thanks goodness tomorrow today is my day off.

^%&**&%^Susan Elizabeth Phillips.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE SEP! Which is why I haven't started THE GREAT ESCAPE yet -- because I know the same thing will happen to me, and I can't do that right now!!! Soon, though. Very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good. Nice that you have something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That we do. That we do.

    ReplyDelete