Thursday, December 27, 2012

2 Free books today only 12/27 for kindle and, and, and

I originally posted this and it is still there - go for it!

No Such Thing As a Secret by Shelly Fredman - is free @amazon for kindle today 12/27. I just got it. I already have a hard copy of this and all the follow up books in the series. Great book. Love Brandy Alexander and her writer - Shelly! If you don't have it - go get it.

I blogged about the series here.

The series is:
No Such Thing As A (1) Secret
(2)Good Blind Date
(3)Free Lunch
(4)Free Ride
And recently released (5) No Such Thing As a Lost Cause.

I have #5 but I haven't had a chance to read it, yet. I have no doubt it is good, though, cause Shelly wrote it.

NOW ALSO THERE'S THIS:

The Spirits of Christmas by Sarah Wynde free the rest of the day 12/27 on amazon for kindle.

It is a short story set in "in Tassamara between the ending of A Gift of Thought and the epilogue of A Gift of Thought"

I blogged about those books and how much I loved them and am anxiously awaiting A Gift of Time -
Here.

Sarah Wynde actually dedicates the short story to me and one other person.

I'm halfway through it. I'm loving it. It was a sacrifice for me to put it down long enough to give all my readers this opportunity.

See how much I love you?

Updated to add - Highland Jewel by Lois Greiman and The Gambler by Lois Greiman are on sale for 99 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment