Friday, April 19, 2013

Time to party.

If I were in a relationship with my blog it would be mad at me.

I missed an anniversary.

I wrote my first blogpost on March 28th, 2011.

My sweet little blog is now 2 years old.

Let's have a party.

I'll mix us up some margaritas and avocado dip.

I'm a romance writer and reader so my decorations are going to center around shirtless men with six-packs.

And here's what will be on the cd player:

A great song to sing along with - Come Along by Vicci Martinez with Ceelo.

More sing along - this time sass - Mama's Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert.

And Ain't No Easy Way Out by the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club just because I love them.

What's fueling your parties these days?

8 comments:

  1. Party? What's that? *grin*

    Happy Blogiversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogoversary! Two years is a big deal.

    My "parties" seem to be fueled by laughter and conversation. And lots and lots of food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogoversa..... wait, Dee's right!
    There are NO naked men here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, happy, happy blogaversary. That's awesome. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Delia and Julie - if Skye or Robena were worried about 6 packs I'd be concerned but don't you two have your own 6 pack men at home?

    @Linda and Robena - thanx
    @Skye - I like your party fuel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never remember my bloggy milestones. Happy blogday!

    ReplyDelete