Friday, June 7, 2013

Cary, Johnny and J3

I decided it was time to look at my blogpost stats.

It's always interesting to see what keywords people use to find me.

This time there was an inordinate number of Judy, Judy, Judy keyword searches.

In the section about me there's a paragraph on this. It's time to bring it out into the light of an actual blogpost.



 Did you know that Cary Grant never said "Judy, Judy, Judy" in a movie?

Johnny Carson did an impression of Cary Grant saying "Judy, Judy, Judy" and Cary Grant was thereafter harassed by people wanting him to say "Judy, Judy, Judy."



It will give you some insight into the murky waters of my brain when I tell you that little things like that fascinate me.

What fascinates you lately?

8 comments:

  1. And Humphrey Bogart never said "Play it again, Sam" in Casa Blanca. Funny how things wind up in the public psyche, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And once in the public psyche, it's damned hard to get it back out. Unfortunately.

    I haven't been fascinated by anything lately. I'm working on changing that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tons of things are fascinating to me, I love learning new shit!
    (And finding new authors.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Linda - I didn't know that. Bizarre.
    @Skye - sometimes it's a curse
    @Julie - yep, me too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Latest fascinating thing was a list of why Mister Rogers was a cool guy. And he certainly was, I had no idea. He saved PBS with an impassioned speech, told gay people God loves them exactly as they are, and was just an all around good person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read a little book of his sayings. Wise and sweet.

      Delete
  6. Funny how things like that happen. He probably cursed Johnny Carson till the day he died.

    Lately, I've been doing book research on PrisonTalk dot com. Extremely fascinating.

    ReplyDelete