Friday, June 28, 2013

Romance Novella: The True Story of Mattie Groves by Author: Barbara Samuel O'Neal

I was clueless as to a blogpost topic today until I hit facebook and saw this announcement from Barbara Samuel O'Neal:

"I'm so pleased to tell you that I've written a brand new romance for the first time in quite awhile. Check out novella, The True Story of Mattie Groves at @LunchHourLoveStories. When Rose arrives in Scotland to check out the claim that the bones of two people stabbed through the heart might be the lovers in an old ballad, she's shaken by her attraction to a brooding builder...who seems terribly familiar. Were they lovers in another life? Or did he kill her?" BSO on facebook

I'm going to buy it right now cause I don't think I can wait until lunchtime. It sounds way too intriguing.

Go here and you can click on places to buy it. It's only $1.99 and if I know Barbara it will be worth much more than that!

If you're not familiar with Lunch Hour Love Stories, I did a blogpost on the website. Check it out.

And now for the obligatory question:

What are you having for lunch today?

2 comments:

  1. We had home-made nachos! I haven't had them in yearsandyearsandyears. So tasty.

    Also? I adore Barbara, her stories are WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having lived in NM for years, I cook all kinds of Mexican food at home. Nachos are one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete