Friday, August 9, 2013

2 good book deals happening right NOW

I have a blogpost I'm going to write but I want to get this up before it's too late for all my cyber reader friends to get the good deals.

Amazon's daily romance deal is Head Over Heals by Jill Shalvis.

I've never read one of her books but I've heard they are excellent and at 99cents for the Kindle version - this one seems like a good place to start.

On the other hand - I've read a lot, lot, lot, lot of Barbara Samuel O'Neals books and never been disappointed. Imagine my glee when finding that her book, In the Midnight Rain is on sale for 99cents 8/8-8/11 in e-reader form @ Amazon, Apple, Barnes and Noble, Kobo and Audible.

I got them both.

I'm always thrilled to know that I have good books just waiting for me on my Kindle!

What's giving you  a thrill these days?

2 comments:

  1. Those sound great--thanks for the heads up! :)

    I'm pretty thrilled that TG's opera season is almost over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know if TG is a fan or a participant but I can see where a whole season of that would make you weary.

    ReplyDelete