Saturday, August 3, 2013

Three Wishes

I just read a book that I have been resisting for a while. It's a book with a genie in it. Yes, a genie, like a genie in a bottle who grants wishes.

I never would have considered reading it except it was written by my current author OBSESSION, Kristen Ashley.

This shouldn't surprise me but it did; the book is excellent.

The genie is not the love interest. He is a lovable, important character.

I wouldn't say that I want to read a bunch of books with genies but this one sure was good.

Three Wishes by Kristen Ashley.

What book have you read that turned out to be surprisingly good?

2 comments:

  1. I like genies. Sadly, no matter how many old lamps I rub, I've never run across one of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas - me either. Maybe you have to find the lamp in Morocco or somewhere exotic.

    ReplyDelete