Wednesday, September 25, 2013

It's a bird, it;'s a plane, it's the start of a romantic suspense series...

"I growled low in my throat and narrowed my eyes."

From Facebook - SEP'S post specifically -

It’s International Book Week. The rules: Grab the closest book to you, turn to page 52, post the 5th sentence as your Facebook status. Don’t mention the title. Copy the rules as part of your status.

Of course, I'm a rebel, so I'm going to tell you the title.

(Imagine drumroll)

WHISKEY REBELLION by Lilliana Hart.

Let me just say - really good book. Also, start of a series. 2 more are out and I haven't read them yet. Soon, very soon.

Whiskey Sour
Whiskey For Breakfast

Loving the witty-funny, slap-stick-funny, worst-luck-in-the-world, main character, Addison. And her sexy, infuriating love interest, cop, Nick. And her high school best friend, totally opposite to Addison, Kate.

Great voice. Compelling story.

You will laugh. I dare you to read this book without laughing.

What do you say - are you in the mood for someone new to read?

I was.






2 comments:

  1. YES!
    (Sort of, well, sure. Always, really.)

    First of all, these titles are AWESOME! (Her name is wonderful, too.) And you know me with a series!!!

    Okay, all jotted down, on my way to search for these now. (Currently still working my way through ALL of the historic Lisa Kleypas offerings.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read the second one and about to start on the third. Second as good as the first!

      Delete