Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Monday meditation and some salaciously fun news

I'm not much of a meditator but my sort-of, haven't-actually-seen-her-in-forever, friend, Kelli Love, who is a yoga instructor-enthusiast extraordinaire, put this on facebook and I loved it:

Monday meditation:

Press thumb into each finger~
I've got grit~
I've got wit~
I've got clout~...
I shake doubts~
Shake hands three times~
Repeat 11 times. Close eyes and listen.


Course, I didn't like what I heard but ya know...

Kelli Love tells me this meditation comes from the awesomely informative website; Grounded: Yoga/Laughter/Elevation
This is their tagline - Dedicated To Teaching our Kids and Teens How to Find the Wisdom Within
Don't you love that? I do.

********************************************************************************
Now for the fun, salacious news:

Remember the book Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James? They're making a movie and guess who is playing Christian Grey?


That's right - Charlie Hunnam. Yum. And big sigh.

I haven't read the book. I considered it again after finding out about the Christian / Charlie thing. However, that kindle sample just doesn't do it for me.

The plot summary sounds good, though. Definitely gonna watch the movie. How can I go wrong? Even if the movie is no good - for a couple of hours I get to stare longingly at Charlie.

4 comments:

  1. I read up to chapter four and had no desire to keep on reading, and yet I know dozens of women who loved the book. Not sure about the movie. I will wait and see. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - it will be pretty difficult for them to completely ruin the movie for me cause Charlie is so swoon-worthy.

      Delete
  2. Mmmm...Charlie. I may actually have to see this movie. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - that was my reaction.

      Delete