Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I feel the need to spread the laughter...

 
I recently purchased this...

The first reaction of some people who know me was - that I would end up tangled in the cables.

They know me.

I also know me. So when I realized I was going to start with the chair fit dvd - I figured I'd probably end up tied to the chair with the cables.

They laughed at me. I laughed even harder at myself.

Go ahead. You can laugh.

I used it the first time last night and just so you know, me, cables and chair all came away unharmed.

Maybe.

Or maybe I'm sitting here in the chair, tangled up in the cable, writing this, too embarrassed to ask for help.

Oh if only I hadn't chosen today to increase my water intake...

6 comments:

  1. LOL! Looks kind of kinky to me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I'm pretty sure I would have ended up whacking one of the dogs in the face with the thing, and the other would have climbed on top of me trying to be 75 lbs of helpful and wiggly.

    So how did you like the workout, kinky subtext aside?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, Judy! It's great to try new things. You're much braver than I am. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Linda - wow - I can't believe I didn't think of the kinky aspect...hmmmm
    @inkgirl - I've done it twice now. I like it. It doesn't feel like that much work when you're doing it, but the soreness afterwards lets you know it's effective.
    @Robena - yep brave - that's me - HA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! Lol, sharing is super fun, especially when we can laugh at the silliness of ourselves. Go, J3!

    ReplyDelete