Thursday, December 12, 2013

3 days to beach, 2 announcements...

Missing In Mudbug, the latest in Jana Deleon's hilarious ghost-in-law series, is out! I just bought it and I can't wait. I've blogged about the series here.

Our own Robena Grant has a new book coming out on Dec 27. It will only be a kindle offering for the first few months but I'm getting my copy of Gone Tropical as soon as it hits the electronic stands waves circuits. I have blogged about her work here.  I interviewed her for her second book here. And I blogged about the third book in her Desert Heat series here.

There's your announcements. Here's your envy-inducing beach pic:

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

2 comments:

  1. Evil woman! And I hadn't realized that Roben's book was due out so soon. I think I've been missing her posts recently.

    Have fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks for the lovely shoutout, Judy. I'd just sent you an email asking if you'd like a PDF. *grin*
    Skye, it surprised me too. Only 3 weeks notice. Gotta hustle on the promo and it's not the best timing with peoples thoughts elsewhere and energies dwindling, but you know, it will be what it will be.

    ReplyDelete