Sunday, December 29, 2013

Home

I'm back home for a few days now.

I miss my brother. He's just too far away.

I didn't get much reading done while I was gone. Too much time enjoying beaches and sunshine and my brother's company.

Since I've been home I have finished Full Throttle by Erin McCarthy. I've talked about her Fast Track series here. This is the last book in the series and it doesn't disappoint.

Now I'm on to Gone Tropical by Robena Grant. I love her work (review here) so I'm looking forward to reading this one.

Then I'll go back to J. D. Robb's In Death series where I am just about caught up, believe it or not.

What will you start the new year reading?

In the next few days I'm going to put together a blogpost about someone wonderful my brother introduced me to while we were visiting.

You're going to like her, dear readers! Something to look forward to.

7 comments:

  1. I'm still working on crochet projects (Next year I'm starting earlier than Thanksgiving!) I haven't read an entire book since the end of November. I think that the next book I'm going to read will be Ainsley Brooks's The Star Prophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Glad your vacation was wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. California sunshine and my brother is a winning combination!

      Delete
  3. Glad you had a wonderful time. It's always sad when it comes to parting though. Thanks for the shoutout. : )
    I've been doing a lot of reading for other writers. Some my style, some not so much. I did read a lovely mystery, intrigue by Rolynn Anderson. It was set in Alaska. I reviewed it on my blog today.
    Have a gift certificate to B&N, so I might wander over tomorrow and see what grabs my attention. ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love those gift certificates. I'll check out your blog review.

      Delete
  4. I just finished the new Bridget Jones. As I recently told our Diva, gawd I love Helen Fielding! Something is gonna have to be REALLY damn special to top that.

    (Glad you made it safely back, but so sorry you had to leave Brother and the beauty of the Pacific.)

    ReplyDelete