Monday, December 9, 2013

K.A.'s Fantasyland series on sale...

From her facebook page:

"BROKEN DOVE is complete! Shoo! Now, we're frantically editing so we can get you your dose of Apollo. The book will be released internationally in ebook on December 27, 2013! Yee ha!

To celebrate this and give you the chance to give my Fantasyland Series a try if you haven't already, all the books in the series are on sale for $.99. The price change has gone through on Amazon and Smashwords. Give it some time for it to be pushed through B&N, Sony, ...Kobo and Apple, but hopefully it'll only be a couple of days. Then, if you read in those formats, you can get your bargain."

From me - I've read them all. They are good reading. I anxiously await Broken Dove.

You're welcome, dear readers. (hehehe)

2 comments:

  1. And yet, no links. Sigh. Why yes, I am lazy .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, I thought you'd given us her name. Who is K.A.?

    ReplyDelete