Friday, December 20, 2013

More vacation...

Yesterday we went xmas shopping. I didn't take a lot of pics while we were shopping so I thought I'd share a couple of pics from my brother's house. (His xmas tree pic didn't turn out so I'll have to try it another day.)
 
Here are some of his plants:
 


And here is his display of a ceramic nativity set my mother painted for him on top of his piano:



Today we went to Spanish village. I love it there.  I took this pic of a lighted palm because my gdaughter loves pics of lighted palm trees:


This is a xmas tree I really loved. It is fabric strips tied onto chicken wire that has been stretched onto a wooden frame:

Friday night - blues concert!

Here is a blues-y type song just for you:


Do you like the blues? What is your favorite blues song?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your vacation! I love palm tress, in any form.

    I'm not sure if ZZ Ward is classified as Blues, but her dog's name is Muddy Waters. She's from Oregon! And my new favorite music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really know nothing about the blues. I know that Mama Cass did some kinda bluesy music, which I love, but that's about it. I have some blues and jazz CDs a friend burned for me years ago. I think my BFF is into the blues, so I'll ask him what to begin listening to. And please, offer your suggestions!

    ReplyDelete