Wednesday, December 18, 2013

San Diego so far...

The first day we went to Ocean Beach. This is the xmas tree they put up on the beach every year.

The second day we went to Coronado Beach.

This is a sand castle on Coronado Beach.

This is the sunset at Coronado Beach.

The third day we went to seal beach in La Jolla, CA.


The sunset there was picturesque though not as colorful as some sunsets.

We watched some pelicans for a while, too.

Today we need to do some xmas shopping. I don't know if we'll make a beach. But for sure I'll spend time in the pool and the Jacuzzi.

Tomorrow maybe the desert.

Y'all I am excited because on Friday night I'm going to the first blues concert I've been to in years.

San Diego is good so far.

Is everybody else doing well?

5 comments:

  1. Ah, it looks wonderful! I'm glad that you are getting so much beach time! Sunset over the ocean is so much more wonderful than sunset over land, don't you think?

    Enjoy the blues concert, along with everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents and sister live in San Diego, so I've been out to visit a few times (usually in February, but I still take off my shoes and put my feet in the ocean anyway!). I've been to that seal beach at La Jolla...cool, isn't it?

    I'm glad you're having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so lovely! Sounds like you're having a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! At least, if you're coming to the desert today, it has warmed up a little. Wish you'd told me and we could have met up somewhere for coffee. Still, I do understand your limited time with family. Enjoy your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! So glad you're enjoying yourself and relaxing! It's been a few years since I've been down to SD, but it's beautiful there. Keep having a wonderful time - hopefully we'll keep getting all the rain up here in LA while you're visiting ;-)

    ReplyDelete