Friday, January 17, 2014

Is that a light I see ahead at the end of this tunnel?

Flu is pretty much over. Big sigh of relief. Going back to work tonight. Blech.

I am wording these mamby-pamby sentences about writing again and I realize I should be bolder.

I AM WRITING AGAIN.

Actually I'm in the planning, mostly in my head, stage at this time. It's going to happen, though.

It's not the usual time of the year for it, but, it would seem I'm leaving some things behind.

So long flu - and some other things that just need to go.

Of course, vacuums must be avoided so good things are coming in to replace the things gone.

 
Hello new book and some other things that are welcome in my life.
 
 
WHAT'S SHAKING WITH YOU IN 2014 SO FAR?

5 comments:

  1. First of all, I adore that doorknob photo!!

    And B) I'm sorry that you had to be sick and also listen to tree killers who kept you from sleeping. Oh boy, do I ever understand. Just today an idiot in dispatch woke Dan with crap that really could have waited. Is it worse when it's someone IN the industry?

    Lastly: yipee for writing (or planning) and newness!

    Really last, nothing much to report yet, in 2014. Except that I have begun a new guided meditation CD set. Sort of reviewing at my place. Kinda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been sick, too--for about ten days. I still feel bad in the morning, but after I've been up a couple of hours, I feel OK. So far 2014 has been about not feeling good!! but I have high hopes for this week--maybe doing some writing, getting ready for a class I'm teaching in Feb, etc. I'm so glad you're feeling better and also that you're writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Julie - Hi! Sorry I haven't been around. Having trouble sitting in front of the computer. Glad you're moving on down your meditation trail!
      @Barb - The flu sucks, huh? Glad to hear that you are better and it sounds like you have some good things to look forward to.

      Delete
  3. Glad for bad outs and good ins. :-)

    I'm trying to focus on the lessons remaining for me to learn here, before returning home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah - still haven't actually written any words yet. Looking for an interesting crime...

    ReplyDelete