Sunday, April 6, 2014

The All You Can Dream Buffet...

By Barbara O'Neal

It actually came out in early March of this year.

I bought it right away but I didn't start reading it because I knew once I started I wouldn't want to put it down before I finished.

And I was right.

Sigh.

What a great book.

There are 4 main characters. All women who are flawed, lovable, quirky. They come together over the internet through their blogs.

B.S.O. has once again created a world I would love to live in. Sisterhood, lavender, honey, good food, airstreams, transformation and steamy sex lives. Sigh again. What more could one want?

Are you an O'Neal fan?

If you aren't, start with this book. I promise you will become a fan and you will have a whole backlog of wonderful books to explore.

If you are, have you read this one yet?

I highly recommend it, my friends.



2 comments:

  1. I am on the wait list at my library. And hmmm, don't some of those things/that idea sound slightly familiar to a group that once used to exist, if only in the ether?

    Am I a fan? If there was a chart for fandom, I'd be off of it, somewhere out in to the sky. Because as far as Barbara Samuel O'Neal is concerned, I'm a SUPER FAN!

    ReplyDelete