Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Jimmy Buffett @ the drive in

June 19th something truly fun is happening!

Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band are playing live at the Coyote Drive In in Fort Worth, TX.

Who cares - I don't live in Texas - right?

Except - IT'S GOING TO BE BROADCAST LIVE TO DRIVE INS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY.

Check it out - it's coming to the one I just took my grandkids to (Rio 2 was funny) in Calvert City, KY.

Do you ever go to the drive in?

Maybe it will be at yours, too.

There's an article about it here.

Meanwhile - here's this: (just ignore the very short ad at the beginning - they all had it)


2 comments:

  1. We were JUST talking about Drive-Ins with my dad last weekend!!! (And he loves Jimmy Buffet.) So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to take my gkids if everything works out.

    ReplyDelete