Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Blake, Clayton and Minchin

Two new book releases TODAY:
 
WICKEDLY DANGEROUS BY DEBORAH BLAKE
 
This book was proceeded by a novella titled Wickedly Magical that came out on August 5th. I loved the novella and anticipate loving the book. I plan on dedicating a whole post to this new series based on the ancient tales of the witch, Baba Yaga.
 
For now let me simply urge you to check them out yourself as they are good reading!
 
SCREWDRIVERED BY ALICE CLAYTON
 
This is the third book in Claytons cocktail series. Fun, steamy, well written, lovable characters.
1 - Wallbanger   2 - Rusty Nailed   3 - Screwdrivered
 
 

I love comedian Tim Minchin. He is a funny, funny man whose comedy makes the world a better place.
 
Here is a song that I hope sticks in my head with good results:
 
Keep smiling, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Vair funny. I will add two pieces of advice: (a) Don't let your cat sleep on them or you'll be embarrassed when you whip out your bag and a cloud of cat fur explodes into the air. (b) Wash them, cause apparently when tested they're filthy and carry viruses. "Wash your canvas baaaags..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so proud cause I actually made it into the grocery store with one the other day! (one was all I needed)

    ReplyDelete