Tuesday, November 4, 2014

NANOWRIMO words, voting and Eve and Roarke...

1091 words written this morning. Felt good, too.

And I voted. Then I avoided all things election because I prefer to hear the results after they are actual fact.

On other fronts:

Apparently there are a lot of people who are upset with Nora Roberts / J. D. Roberts for not giving Eve Dallas and Roarke a kid. Say what? Why? Can't 2 people live a beautiful life together without procreating? Give it a rest, people.

And Nora has spent years patiently explaining that she does not want to give them a child because she wants to be free of the constraints of parenthood in her writing of them.

She is being true to herself and her character.

Let. Nora. Be.

I need my Eve and Roarke fixes to get through this thing called life.

Why? People - Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment