Monday, November 3, 2014

The cherry in my popsicle

546 words for day 3 NANOWRIMO. I'm a happy camper, y'all.

In weight loss surgery circles, they speak of things they call non-scale victories; NSV.

Used to be I loved cherry. But I loved it in the form of sugar and fat laden pies or ice cream or - you get the picture.

My NSV today is - I am content with my cherry sugar-free popsicle. Thank you gastric sleeve surgery.

I can't tell you what's happening with the numbers on the scale right now because I can't get my scale to work. It's a while until the next doc visit. I'll try to go to the fitness center and weigh myself soon. I want to see those numbers decrease as my word count increases.

Meanwhile, I'll just sit here and suck on my sf cherry popsicle.

Hope you have something sweet to suck on - hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment