Wednesday, November 19, 2014

words up, weight down

I wrote 147 words yesterday and 232 words today. Admittedly not a lot but significantly moving my story along!

It's not as cold here as yesterday but I am currently freezing so let's have some sunshine:

Warmer already. Whoo.

I had my second post op appt with the surgeon today and I have released another 6 pounds. I am releasing an average of a pound a day and that makes me pretty happy.

I found a place to walk indoors occasionally and I did today so let's celebrate both of those victories with more sunshine from Katrina and the Waves:

Walking On Sunshine!

Hey I need to put that on my ipod. What a great song to jam while walking.

2 comments:

  1. I love this song! And oh yeah, the palm trees in sunshine, perfection.

    Keep up the good work, on all counts.

    ReplyDelete