Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Linda Grimes fans.....

The prequel for the Fix books - Pre-Fix (clever title right - that Linda!) is out today in the ebook version for 99 cents. I am salivating to get a little bit of Ciel Halligan.

Also - if you haven't read the first of the series yet - In A Fix - it is currently on sale for $2.99 for the Kindle version.

If that wasn't enough Grimes goodness - the mass market version of book two - Quick Fix - is out in mass market paperback today.

All leading us to - you got it - book number four - The Big Fix which is due out 5/12/2015.

Now I don't want y'all to get jealous - but I've already read The Big Fix. And. It. Was. Funny. Good. Dramatic.

If you love to laugh - you'll love Linda Grimes stories of Ciel Halligan, aura adaptor.

I reviewed the first book but I can't get the computer to cooperate and cough up the link. I have already written a review of The Big Fix which I will roll out when the book rolls out.

Now off to amazon for me.

2 comments: