Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A cathartic paradelle and 3D art piece

Me, You

I want to win the lottery; not millions
I want to win the lottery; not millions
enough to escape my cubicle prison
enough to escape my cubicle prison
millions escape prison I win enough; to
the cubicle lottery not want my; to

I would sit somewhere in the sun and write
I would sit somewhere in the sun and write
until you became a distant memory; vile cubicle warden
until you became a distant memory; vile cubicle warden
the cubicle somewhere distant you sit until I write
a warden in vile memory would became sun; and

Me in moonlight; books, sumo squats, espresso, family time
Me in moonlight; books, sumo squats, espresso, family time
you in your cubicle kingdom; stabbing people with words; smiling
you in your cubicle kingdom; stabbing people with words; smiling
me, moonlight people; smiling family; espresso in books; squats
you, sumo in cubicle, stabbing kingdom with your time words

Judith Ann Jennings


Open Door Policy
Elizabeth Lawrence



No comments:

Post a Comment