Thursday, January 7, 2016

Profane paradelle

They were at it again, the celestial cryptic bitches, Moon
They were at it again, the celestial cryptic bitches, Moon
"I pushed her buttons and lifted veils." "Butterhorn cookie?"
"I pushed her buttons and lifted veils." "Butterhorn cookie?"
celestial Butterhorn buttons pushed it. lifted Moon, and
cryptic at veils were her "bitches", they "cookie" the I again?

Venus up above laughing, me down below driving; clueless
Venus up above laughing, me down below driving; clueless
"I sent hawks, coyotes, geese," spilling blood orange tea, "damn"
"I sent hawks, coyotes, geese," spilling blood orange tea, "damn"
Venus; spilling clueless orange geese, above below, I laughing
"damn" me, tea coyotes driving, "blood" hawks up, sent down

"Saturn tell me what the hell to do next you cruel cosmic cunt,"
"Saturn tell me what the hell to do next you cruel cosmic cunt,"
I demand; fist to the sky. "This time speak English dammit!"
I demand; fist to the sky. "This time speak English dammit!"
do tell Saturn this cruel fist the cosmic hell time to demand
I speak; "dammit" sky, you the English "cunt." what! me next

Judith Ann Jennings (proudly)

From this website:

4 comments:

  1. Love the "tea coyotes driving" image! Coyotes often are the color of milky tea, I think, and the picture of blood hawks circling above tea coyotes driving is intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love it, you were right! Keep writing, always keep writing.

    Happiest of Happy New Years, my friend!

    ReplyDelete