Thursday, June 2, 2016

Rebel to the end

I love the saying in this video*:

video

"IN A SOCIETY THAT PROFITS FROM YOUR SELF-DOUBT, LIKING YOURSELF IS AN ACT OF REBELLION."

*this is not a new video and I may have shared it before

I am a rebel in this way - most of the time.

There are other ways in which I am a rebel. For example - I don't like to garden or even grow flowers. I said it. So there.

I like vegetables and herbs and fruits and flowers. But I selfishly prefer to pay for the efforts of someone else.

Fortunately in my little space in the world it's time for farmers markets. Those are some of my favorite places to go.

Right now I'm off to another place I like to go. During the summer months the local news station sponsors the SUPER SHREDDER. It comes around once a month to someplace local and you can take 50 lbs of stuff to shred. Since I can never seem to keep up with my shredding it makes me very happy.

Not exciting, I know - but off I go.

Hope you are having a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment