Sunday, July 9, 2017

60 Years old today - Yikes

Really it's okay. I had a lovely day. I had to work until 3PM. I came home to my mom, my grandkids and their dogs. Everyone else had to work today.

My mom 'made' me a donut cake (per my request).

She is a beautiful mom.

She also bought me flowers.



We played Phase 10 and I won!


Then we played Yahtzee...


My granddaughter Kat won. Here she is with me and their dog, Molly.




My grandson Jay came in second. Here he is with me and their dog, Eddie.

I came in dead last.

I don't feel 60. Maybe tomorrow. When I wake up and my knees hurt for the first 5 minutes. But not today.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed this when you first posted, and a belated happy 60th. You don't look a day over 40. (And if it is any consolation, I am only 3 years behind you.) Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete