Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy places in my mind

I DVR Dancing With the Stars so I can watch the dances and the scores only. [Not all the judges talking - number scores only. ]

I mostly watch for Mark Ballas.

Right now when I wake up in the morning my first thoughts are how depressing my job is answering to my 2 never-on-the-same-page bosses.

I can come back from that by watching a couple of Mark and Lindsey Stirling 's dances from this season's DWTS.


The sci-fi themed Argentine tango




The Halloween themed Paso Doble



The Paso Doble is done to Lindsey Sterlings violin music. I am officially a fan. Will be adding some to my ipod next paycheck!

Beautiful. And thank you Mark. Thank you Lindsey.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I love her music, but hadn't seen her dance!

    ReplyDelete